Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Design Thinkers

Attending DesignThinkers this year, connecting with people, listening to what the speakers had to say, was truly inspiring. Also, I would like to mention that having the opportunity to meet Stanley Hainsworth was the most amazing experience of my life, so I want to thank RGD for making this possible. A month ago, before I knew about the program, I couldn't even dream about meeting one of my idols in person.

Check out RGD's blog for more information and amazing photos from the conference.
Below are a few pictures I took at Design Thinkers:
George Lois
George Lois
Robert Wong
Robert Wong
Robert Wong
Stanley Hainsworth
Rei Inamoto

Chip Kidd
Chip Kidd
Stanley Hainsworth and George Lois
Stanley Hainsworth, me, George Lois and his wife
Stanley Hainsworth and me





No comments:

Post a Comment